Today is like a really good day 😊
It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.
I'm sorry for getting that song stuck in your head.
This week we're talking about LinkedIn Groups — Let's get started! But first, look at this cute doggo.
You CAN Sit With Us 💖
We know how daunting it is to join new groups and meet new people. But luckily, LinkedIn makes it a lot easier than Mean Girls makes it seem. We've been sleeping on LinkedIn Groups for far too long now, so we thought we'd dedicate this newsletter to this useful feature. LinkedIn Groups is an amazing tool that you should take full advantage of! Let's explain why. LinkedIn Groups provides a place where you can connect with industry professionals, share relevant content, answer questions, post and view jobs, and establish yourself as an expert in your field.
Here are some ways to find new groups:
- Search for keywords in the search bar and filter by groups
- Look at your current connections and see what groups they're in
- Look at what groups your competitors are in
- Look at what groups small business owners/entrepreneurs are in
- If there are specific people whose radar you want to get on, look to see which groups they are in
After you join a group on LinkedIn, you can:
- Ask and answer questions
- Engage with others to drive people to your profile and website
- Post relevant content (but leave some breathing room between posts!)
- Invite people to connect after having a few genuine interactions with them
- Learn more about topics you're interested in
LinkedIn Groups are a great way to connect with other professionals, gain new leads, and build authority and trust with others. If you have any questions about joining groups on LinkedIn, please let us know!
Boundless Media Pet of the Week 🐶
We love our pets here at Boundless, and we think you will too. Here are our Pets of the Week, Rose's dogs Tion (white Shih Tzu), Choco (brown Doberman Lab mix), and Tupi (black Aspin).
We hope you have an amazing weekend! Thank you for being you. 🤗
The Boundless Media team